Mining Jobs in USA

Search for mining jobs in USA. New jobs daily. Job seekers post your resume for employers to find.Plant Superintendent, Mining Jobs In USA, USA, Wisconsin, $110K- $

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted: Job in USA, will teach for money.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wanted: Job in USA, will teach for money. on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Admin

Admin
Hi there Dave and everybody else.

I'm just finishing my CELTA (Cambridge certificate in English language teaching of adults) in London and I wanted to move over to the States to be with my girlfriend. I wanted to do some part-time teaching over there in a language school to pay my way, but I've read how work is hard to find in the USA if you don't have a MA TESOL, lots of experience or even residency (green card).

Does anybody know what my chances are of finding a language school to sponsor my visa application if I do look for work, especially in somewhere like California? (Any other cities that I should look at?)

Would my chances improve if I said that I have a BA Hons and MA Pharmacology degree from the University of Cambridge, England and I used to study medicine? Would that help towards "English for a specific Purpose" teaching? Or would it be worthwhile doing another certificate as well?

Thanks for any help you can give me,

Kenny.

View user profile http://miningjobs.lolbb.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum